New Member Table Games Acquisition Program
Promotion Rules & How to enter:
- New club members only are eligible for this promotion.
- New members must go to the Pearl River Rewards Players Club, signup for new card, indicate their desire to “Play for Free” on table games, and then start playing your favorite table game.
- Only losses occurring from table game activity is eligible for reimbursement.
- Qualifying table loss for reimbursement is based solely on the first day of play after club sign-up, from 6am to 5:59am.
- Must have a minimum table games loss of $100.
- Pearl River Resort reserves the right to change/alter this promotion.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
- Participants must be a new Rewards Club Member.
- New member must provide a valid photo identification:
- A valid driver’s license for any state.
- Valid state issued I.D. with state seal.
- Military I.D. with recent photo of bearer.
- Mississippi Choctaw Tribal I.D. with official photo and birth date. Any other Tribe must include another form of valid photo I.D. with their Tribal I.D., if Tribal I.D. is produced.
- United States Passports or travel papers that is understandable.
Note: Identification cards of any type that have expired are invalid. Veteran’s cards or insurance cards will not be accepted. No identification cards issued by any county of Mississippi will be accepted. They are only notarizing the signature; it does not have a state seal.
- Participants have the option to be used in advertising and promotional materials regarding this promotion.
- Team Members, temporary Team Members, contracted entertainers, agents, and assignees of Pearl River Resort, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion, as well as spouses and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
- Pearl River Resort reserves the right to deny promotion to any guest at its sole discretion.
- All participants agree to abide by all related rules and conditions as published and amended and shall accept as final and binding the decisions of Pearl River Resort. Violations of any rules will result in loss refund becoming null and void.
- After consulting with the Choctaw Gaming Commission, Pearl River Resort reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at its sole discretion and to resolve any disputes, and/or modify or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.