A roll of the dice. A pull of the handle. The flip of a card. The bounce of a ball.
In the exciting and fast-paced world of gaming, these simple acts can mean the
difference between winning and losing. But when your bank account, your mortgage
or your life rides on the outcome, your gambling has gotten out of hand.
Do you have a problem with gambling?
Look at the following list. If you, or someone you know, can meet at least five of these
ten criteria established by the American Psychiatric association then a gambling addiction may be indicated.
• Loss of control
• Building a tolerance for gambling
• Withdrawal symptoms
• Increasing preoccupation with gambling Gambling to escape problems
• Chasing one's losses in an effort to get even
• Lying about one's gambling
• Jeopardizing family, education, job or career
• Incurring serious financial difficulties that require a bailout Performing illegal activities to finance gambling or pay gambling debts.
Get the help you need, now!
If a minimum of five of these characteristics fit you or someone you care about, we urge you to
call this toll-free number.
You'll be referred to someone in your area who can provide help for problem gambling. All inquiries will be handled with compassion and confidentiality.
We at Pearl River Resort care.
We hope your experience is an entertaining one.
But, if the game begins to get out of hand, we want you to know that there's help available. Don't let the game get out of hand. It's Entertainment.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM, YOU CAN GET HELP.