A Roulette table layout might be the most complicated looking in the casino, but the game is actually one of the easiest to play.
- Play begins when the players have placed most of their bets by putting their chips on the numbered layout.
- The dealer spins the Roulette ball in the opposite direction of the spinning wheel. Bets may be placed until the dealer announces "no more bets."
- After the ball falls into a number on the wheel, the dealer places a marker on the winning number on the table layout and pays the winning bets.
- The following diagram demonstrates the different bets available. If you have questions, the Roulette dealers or floor personnel will be happy to help.
Rates & Odds
- Single number bet - pays 35-to1
- 2 number (split) bet - pays 17-to-1
- 3 number bet - pays 11-to-1
- 4 number bet - pays 8-to-1
- 5 number bet - pays 6-to-1
- 6 number bet - pays 5-to-1
- Dozen - pays 2-to-1
- Column - pays 2-to-1
- Color - pays even money
- Odd or Even - pays even money
- High or Low - pays even money